Check Out This Great Preschool Science Kit
Kindergarten is where you can nurture your kids to grow and explore. What more fabulous opportunity to do this than in a science project! So we decided to try out this preschool science kit.
Preschool is when you can plant the seeds in your kids to learn new things. STEM is an important aspect in this.
Are you looking for an exciting preschool science kit for your child? A creative science kit that is awe-inspiring can do the job for you. Plus, you may want to select something your kid might enjoy.
Then, Insect Lore’s preschool science kit butterfly garden might be the perfect one for your kid. Do you want to learn more about how this will benefit your child? Let’s explore more into the product.
What’s more interesting than watching butterflies grow and fly? The Insect Lore Butterfly Garden is a preschool science kit that aims to educate your kids on the insect’s life cycle.
From this, your child can easily learn how the caterpillars become butterflies.
How interesting is it to have a pretty insect like a butterfly as a pet and learn their life cycle? These preschool science kits would instigate your child’s curiosity.
Moreover, this educative science kit includes five caterpillars and a manual guide with instructions on how to grow them.
The Insect Lore Butterfly Garden educational preschool science kit provides you with all the requirements you might need to grow an insect. Hence, it comes with:
- Five live baby caterpillars in a container
- All the essential food these caterpillars require for their growth
- A pop up 11.5 inches tall reusable mesh for the perfect monitoring of the butterflies
- A chrysalis holding log where you can support the chrysalis stage of the butterfly and give a comfortable resting habitat
- A flower-shaped butterfly feeding dropper to give food like pollens to the butterfly
- Sugar packets to make the necessary nectar for the butterflies
- STEM instruction journal and caterpillar guide on how to feed and grow these insects
- An audio insert that contains the essential tips to raise a caterpillar
Pros and Cons Preschool Science Kit Butterfly Garden
Like all products have their advantages and disadvantages, growing butterflies have their gifts and downsides.
- You get to experience nature’s stunning changes very closely.
- Your child gets knowledge on how the life cycle of the butterfly works. Also, they learn to feed and take care of them.
- Accessible shipments in the USA and Alaska.
- The butterfly garden further helps in instigating your child’s interest in the field of science, mathematics, engineering, and technology.
- At least 3 out of the 5 caterpillars would turn into a butterfly.
- When not properly handled, mishaps can happen while trying to grow them.
- Your child might fear touching or going near the caterpillars.
- Some of the caterpillars might not move or die, and your child might have to witness the loss.
- Adult supervision is needed.
Conclusion Preschool Science Kit Butterfly Project
Having to feed and grow a butterfly can be a knowledgeable experience for your child. It helps your child learn nurturing at a very young age and incite love for science and nature.
So, why wait? Buy this preschool science kit to make your child’s learning experience memorable and fun.