Doc Mcstuffins Get Better Baby Cece Reviewed
Your little one will have an awesome time with Get Better Baby Cece as she helps Doc treat her many boo-boos and booties! This doll is the perfect size for your little caregiver to cuddle and nurture, encouraging nurturing skills while also giving your little one the chance to explore the world of caring for others.
Cece has a pet puppy that can be held in her hands when she’s not treating a patient – or it can stand on its own! She comes with everything your child needs to make informed decisions about proper health care: a stethoscope that makes real sounds, a thermometer and blood pressure cuff that measure temperature and blood pressure, a first aid kit for quick access to bandages, splints and more! There are also two packets of medicine – one for the patient’s tummy and another for their boo-boos – as well as an emergency light-up phone to call the doctor in a medical emergency. Doc McStuffins Get Better Baby Cece is easy for small hands to carry and includes batteries – once inserted, she’s ready to go!
Requires 3AG13 batteries (included)
What We Like About This Toy
Bottom line first. We give this toy a 5 star rating because it is well made and its strong points are as follows:
1. It has really good graphics on the box which gives the impression that it must be a good toy for young girls.
2. It has several included accessories to make pretend play very realistic.
3. It is quite cute when you see it on Amazon or in a store window.
4. The price seems reasonable when you compare it to other toys of this type and the quality of materials used are good.
5. Its intended audience (children) are usually very easy to please which will make this toy a big hit with them.
6. Since there is nothing that can be broken off or come apart and create a choking hazard for toddlers, it’s an all around winner in the making of an enjoyable play experience for children aged 3 years old and up.
But wait! Why did we pick these as the strong points? Well, it’s not so much that they are strong points, but more like insignificant weaknesses to the adults who have to buy and review this product. The list above is what we consider minor flaws in a toy designed for children aged 3 years up.
Where To Buy?
If you are interested in buying this toy, we suggest that you get it from Amazon.com since they have great pricing and offer free shipping on most of their items. Click above to check out the latest price at Amazon
We recommend Doc McStuffins Get Better Baby Cece for any parent who wants to buy their child a good toy that will be entertaining and fun to play with, but also make learning seem easy. Its educational value is undeniable and it won’t break the bank to buy one for your child. If you do decide to go ahead and buy this product, then please come back here and tell us what you think about it after you have given it a fair shake.
We would love to hear your comments and suggestions about which toys are the best ones you ever bought for your child. If you want to take advantage of Amazon’s great pricing, free shipping offers and fantastic customer service, then click above to find this product. Also please leave us any questions that you have about this toy and we will get back to you in a jiffy.