Maxville- new wooden activity cube with turning base from Alex Toys. Designed to foster visual and tactile stimulation for developmental growth and learning in babies. Each of the five sides has a fun activity. Try gears, move mounted cars on track, play with mirror, push beads along maze and much more. Bright colors and whimsical graphics. The cube easily spins on its turntable which means your toddler can find something new to play with, or their favourite activity whenever they want!
This is part of the mix ‘n max line of baby toys and is the winner of three different awards!
Key Features –
- Wooden Activity Cube with turning base
- Every side has a new activity
- Creative Child Magazine Toy of the Year, Playonwords.com PAL Award and Today’s Parent Canada Top Toys winner
- Includes activity cube with a curvy maze, wooden beads, racing rollers, spinning gears, mirror and spin and match characters
- Recommended for children 12 months of age and older
Stable, colorful and fun to play with, this is going to be a favourite!
This toy is part of the ALEX Jr. range which is designed for baby’s first years. They are all designed with the aim to introduce your child to the world with vibrant colors and graphics for visual and tactile stimulation. Wooden toys, musical instruments and building products help to develop hand-eye coordination and foster creativity for children 0-18 months. ALEX Jr. is a member of the ALEX Brands Family of product.
Take a look at my town activity centre also from Alex toys