Harry Potter fans and also Lego collectors unite in welcoming this new set;
LEGO Hogwarts Great Hall Set 75954
To tie in with the second instalment of the new Harry Potter spinoff series, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, LEGO is releasing a toy set modelled after the Great Hall at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Below is some information on this new set, which is scheduled to hit the shelves on August 1st.LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall 75954 Building Kit and Magic Castle Toy, Fantasy Creatures, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy and Hagrid (878 Piece) Will be a huge must have for Christmas lists.
This set includes 878 pieces and impressively detailed features and figurines. It will sell for about $100. The entire set, once constructed, stands at around 14’’ high, 6’’ wide, and 11’’ deep and is 4 levels high at the tower.
While the set is not connected to the Fantastic Beasts spin-off, the figurines are based off all our old favorite Hogwarts students and characters. Among the ten human figures are the main trio: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger. You will also see antagonists and villains like Draco Malfoy and Professor Quirrell—with a spinning head featuring Lord Voldemort’s face on the back, just like in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone! Other characters included are Albus Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, Nearly Headless Nick, Hagrid, and even a LEGO set debut with Susan Bones. There are even some animal and mythical creature figurines in the set too, including Harry’s owl Hedwig, Dumbledore’s Pheonix Fawkes, Ron’s rat Scabbers, and even the Basilisk from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.
- Expecto Patronum! The LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall is here. Complete with house banners, movable spiral staircase, potions room, treasure room, and magic items. A great addition to the LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts collection for any boy or girl!
- Hogwarts Great Hall includes 878 LEGO bricks and features 10 fantasy figures: Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Susan Bones, Professor McGonagall, Hagrid, Albus Dumbledore and Nearly Headless Nick and Professor Quirrell.
- Kids will love to play out their magical fantasy adventures, explore the spiral staircase, and interact with items and accessories like magic wands, the Sorting Hat, and magical creatures like Basilisk, Fawkes, Scabbers, and Hedwig.
- LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Great Hall castle building toy recreates scenes and locations from the iconic Harry Potter film series. The perfect toy for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 who enjoy advanced building.
- Hogwarts Great Hall measures over 14" (37cm) high, 11" (30cm) wide and 7" (18cm) deep. This advanced, collectible build is perfect for creative builders who want to build fantasy realms and magic themed sets. Compatible with all LEGO building toys.
Some key props that harken back to the earlier films also come with the set, including a grand staircase that actually moves, the Mirror of Erised, which comes with changeable “reflections,” and a roost for the Fawkes figurine. There are also a handful of recognizable rooms, such as a potions room and treasure room. In the main Great Hall, the wall is decorated with reversible house banners, house tables, the sorting hat, and more.
All in all, this set has some impressive details that will delight any Harry Potter fan and merch collector.
Hogwarts Great Hall Lego Set Conclusion
As you have read, the Hogwarts Great Hall Lego Set comes with an impressive amount of accessories and figures, and the designers have clearly paid a lot of attention to detail. There are even more features that haven’t been mentioned in this article, and enough references to the first two movies to keep any Harry Potter fan entertained for hours on end. It is clear that the designer behind this set from LEGO is a true fan. While it is not exactly a set created with Fantastic Beasts in mind, there is no doubt that it is something Potterheads will love all the same.